Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Address

Ashley King
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 85
Bamako, Mali
West Africa

Some notes on sending me letters and care packages:
The use of padded envelopes is recommended, if possible, as boxes tend to be taxed more heavily. Custom fees for the Volunteer can sometimes range up to $100. Number your letters so that the Volunteer knows if he/she has missed one. Send postcards in envelopes, as they tend to get lost or stolen.

2 comments:

Carol Young said...

Best of luck! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow. WOW!!!! Thank you for sharing your blog link. I look forward to reading it so I can share in your adventures and live vicariously through you. The next two years may not always be easy, but they are sure to be a life changing experience and you'll never go through life wondering 'what if.' Best of luck and happy and safe travels!!!!!! Please post photos :)