I have moved into my new home in Douentza. Here are some photos of my new "condo."
This is in my dining room/living room looking out onto my veranda.

My living room looking into my bedroom.

My living room/dining room.

The roof. The door on the right is my bathroom. Yes, it is on the second floor as well and No, I do not have running water. I will let you think about that for a minute.....

View from the door into my apartment. Isn't it amazing!

My veranda:

View to the street and a little bit of my consession from my veranda:

My bedroom

My bedroom looking into my living/dining room.

So far, I am very happy. Douentza is a very cool town. Market day is Sunday and the camel market is just down the street from me. I will take pictures aroud town sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment